choose, read, and annotate 3 sources on Dorothy Parker
- The resources will come from the library databases or from the open web.
- After finding, reading, and taking notes on your sources, set up a file in MLA page format.
- Cite your sources according to your chosen format. Make sure they are listed alphabetically by author name or by title if the source doesn’t give an author name.
- Under each citation, write a paragraph that includes the following:
- At least a 2-sentence summary of the source.
- At least a 2-sentence discussion of the source’s validity:
- What makes the source credible? (Consider the author’s credentials, the reputation of the magazine/newspaper/journal publishing the source, and/or the quality of the information in the source). What makes the source relevant? (Explain how it would support/develop your portfolio.) Remember, they must be credible (from trustworthy places) and relevant (helpful to your portfolio).
- MY PORTFOLIO IS ON HER POEM “LOVE SONG”
- FOR DATABASES PLEASE USE: “BLOOM’S LITERATURE” “JSTOR” “GALE”