- A project plan is a document created at the beginning of the project lifecycle that gives stakeholders and everyone else involved a clear idea of what the project will entail in terms of effort, time, cost, and anticipated results.
The methodology or approach the project manager plans to use to manage the project must be identified before the project plan can be created. Choosing a methodology is important because a methodology provides the framework—that is, an overall process and suggested documents and deliverables—that will guide project development from beginning to end. Some project methodologies are more appropriate for some types of projects than for others.Get Your Custom Essay Written From ScratchWe have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.
Over the next few weeks you will develop pieces of a project plan. This week you will determine your methodology based on project requirements and the components needed in your plan.
Read the Manage Your Health Inc. Case Study and complete the assignment below.
Consider the differences between Agile and waterfall.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quiz
Select 1 methodology to use for a project plan for this initiative.
Create a simplified project plan such as the examples listed in the “Tips” section below. Include, at least, the following criteria:
- Name of task
- After completing your simplified project plan, write a 175-word paragraph and complete the following:
- Define which methodology, Agile or waterfall, is most appropriate for this project. Why? Cite at least 2 sources to support your rationale.
- Describe the following roles for this project: project manager, project sponsor, business analyst, and scrum master or program manager.
- You may create your simplified project plan using Microsoft® Excel® or another software application of your choice.