Student behavioral and academic outcomes are improved by teachers having a clear understanding of what they are teaching and how they are going to teach it. Creating clear goals and objectives for a lesson with aligned, engaging activities and opportunities for well-defined social interaction can reduce the occurrence of challenging behaviors and improve student performance.
Create a 12-15 slide digital presentation to be shown to general classroom teachers, of a grade level of your choosing, in a professional development setting, focusing on inclusion and strategies for classroom management.
The presentation should address the following:
- Identifying realistic expectations for the personal and social behavior of students with disabilities in various settings.
- Designing learning environments that encourage active participation in individual and group activities for individuals with and without disabilities.
- Promoting social skills that students with disabilities need for educational and other settings.
- Preparing students with disabilities to live harmoniously and productively in a culturally diverse world.
- Using collaborative learning groups and project-based activities to help students practice self-determination and self-advocacy skills.
- One recommended classroom management strategy for each of the identified behaviors to motivate students: incomplete work, lack of participation, talking out of turn or disrespectful language, and refusal to work with others.
Include a title slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.
Support your presentation with 2-3 scholarly resources.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quiz