Consider a recent scenario you had in a business setting. This could be a situation in which you were the salesperson or the customer.
Create a 750-1000-word analysis in which you complete the following:
- Describe the scenario.
- Evaluate the stage of the buyer-seller relationship.
- Discuss how the space and physical contact impacted the scenario.
- Determine at least 3 characteristics of successful salespeople that were in play and evaluate the characteristic. Characteristics include:
- Dependability and trustworthiness
- Integrity and ethical sales behavior
- Customer and product knowledge
- Analytical skills and the ability to use information technology
- Communication skills
- Flexibility and agility
- Confidence and optimism
- Emotional intelligence
- Evaluate overall how the scenario built or broke down the business relationship.
Any citiations should be American based, and discuss communication skills.