Module 03 Content
- Now that Barbara has an understanding of the factors that influence clinic performance, it is time to set priorities and develop a preliminary strategy. A clear strategy helps to focus energy and resources, establish organizational direction, and strengthen operations where there are opportunities for improvement.
For this project assignment on UCCO, complete a minimum of a 2-page report to describe a high-level strategy with associated action items for, to include the following concepts:
- Based on the results of the SWOT analysis, what should Barbara recommend as an overall strategy?
- How will the selection of the chosen EHR system contribute to the strategy? Further explain why it was the best choice.
- On what basis should she develop actions items? What should the action items be, as they directly relate to the strategy?
- What should the recommended outcomes and/ or long-term goals be, based on the action items?
- Visit the Rasmussen online Library and search for a minimum of 2 articles covering the topics of strategic planning and healthcare management. Conduct academic research using the library’s databases, like:
- Business Source Complete via EBSCO
- Business via ProQuest
- Remember to integrate citations accurately and appropriately for all resource types; use attribution (credit) as a method to avoid plagiarism. Use NoodleBib to document your sources and to complete your APA formatted reference page and in-text citations.
Transferable Skills for this Project Stage:
- Critical Thinking
- Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: